This page contains the information you will need in order to prepare for your time on campus.
- Welcome Week: Friday, July 9 – Saturday, July 17. Students are required to arrive on Friday July 9. More details soon!
- Program Dates: Sunday, July 18 – Saturday, July 31, 2021
- Orientation: Sunday, July 18
All students are expected to participate in orientation activities that will help them to better acclimate not only to the Landmark College environment, but also their upcoming college experience.
Coming Soon!—Information you need to know about living and learning at LC, including the Orientation Day schedule and helpful phone numbers if you have additional questions.
Enrollment documents—All of the forms that we need you to complete before you arrive. The forms that require your information can either be typed or printed out and completed by hand.
- Forms Checklist
- Enrollment & Billing Statement
- General Release & Acknowledgement of Consent—Coming Soon!
- Health History
- Physical Exam and Tuberculosis Screening
- Immunization Record
- Tech Check In—Registration
- Consent to Release Educational Information—Coming Soon!
- Campus Card Account Application
- Authorization to Release Educational Information (FERPA Release)—Coming Soon!
- Arrival Check In—Appointment
- Air Travel Information Form — Required for students traveling alone and needing transportation.
Please return all forms no later than June 25, 2021 as noted on each form or:
Email to: email@example.com
Postal Mail to:
Summer College Readiness Program Enrollment Forms
19 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346
Please make copies of all forms for your records before submission.