This page contains much of the information you will need in order to prepare for your time on campus.
- Program Dates: Friday, July 19 – Saturday, August 3, 2019
- Arrival & Orientation: Friday, July 19, 2019 between 10 a.m. – Noon.
- General Orientation Summary:
- 10 a.m. – Noon — Registration in the Strauch Family Student Center
- 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. — Lunch in the Dining Hall
- 1 – 1:45 p.m. — Welcome for Students and Families
- 2 – 5:30 p.m. — Student Sessions
- 2 – 4:30 p.m. — Family Sessions
- 5:30 p.m. — Dinner
- 7 p.m. — First Hall Meeting
Orientation programming for students will continue on Saturday, July 20 and Sunday, July 21. All students are expected to participate in orientation activities that will help them to better acclimate not only to the Landmark College environment, but also their upcoming college experience.
All students should have received a copy of “Making Your Way to Landmark College” with their acceptance materials, which includes all the information you need to know about living and learning here at Landmark College, including the Orientation day schedule and helpful phone numbers if you have additional questions.
Enrollment documents — All of the forms that we need you to complete before you arrive. The forms that require your information can either be typed or printed out and completed by hand. Click here for all forms in one document.
- Forms Checklist
- Enrollment & Billing Statement
- General Release & Acknowledgement of Consent
- Health History
- Tuberculosis Screening
- Immunization Record
- Consent to Release Educational Information
- Campus Card Account Application
- Authorization to Release Educational Information (FERPA Release)
Please return all forms to the address below no later than June 1, 2019.
Transition to College Summer Program Enrollment Forms
19 River Road South
Putney, VT 01546
Student Affairs Fax: 802-387-6703
Student Affairs Email: CampusLife@landmark.edu
Student Affairs Phone: 802-387-6714
It is strongly advised that you make copies of all forms for your records before submission.