This page contains the information you will need in order to prepare for your time on campus.
- Program Dates: Sunday, July 18 – Saturday, July 31, 2021
- Registration and Move-In: Sunday, July 18 (9 a.m. – Noon)
- Student and Family Orientation: Sunday, July 18 (1:30 – 4:30 p.m.) Orientation for families is optional—See full schedule here
- Online—Family Orientation: Monday, July 19 (7 p.m. Eastern). Made available for families not able to attend on July 18 in person.
Vaccination Status Form—In accordance with State of Vermont guidelines, and to protect the health and safety of all members of the Landmark College community, the College is required to obtain from all students living on campus one of the following: (1) Proof that the student will be fully vaccinated on their arrival to campus; (2) Proof of a negative PCR test for COVID-19 infection administered within 3 days prior to arrival: (3) Proof they have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 90 days.
2021 Forms Now Available:
Enrollment Documents—All of the forms each student is required to complete and return before arrival on campus.
NOTE: Health History and Immunizations, COVID-19 vaccine card (if available) and health insurance card should be submitted to the email@example.com.
- Forms Checklist
- What to Bring (packing list)
- Enrollment & Billing Statement
- General Release & Acknowledgement of Consent
- Health History
- Physical Exam and Tuberculosis Screening
- Immunization Record
- Tech Check-In—Registration
- Consent to Release Educational Information
- Campus Card Account—Application (Optional)
- Authorization to Release Educational Information (FERPA Release)
- Air Travel Information Form—Required for students traveling alone and needing transportation.
- Airport Shuttle Reservation—Pick up
- Airport Shuttle Drop Off Reservations—There is only one shuttle for drop-off for each airport. The bus will depart campus promptly at 8 a.m. Please plan accordingly.
Housing Applications—Applications will be emailed to deposited students at their landmark.edu email address, please look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Housing assignments will be issued upon arriving on campus. Questions about the application or housing process can be sent to email@example.com (please specify that your question is for the 2021 Summer Readiness Program).
Please return all completed forms as noted on each form or:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Mail to:
Summer College Readiness Program Enrollment Forms
19 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346
Please make copies of all forms for your records before submission.