- opener Our Community
- opener New Students
- Family Weekend
- opener Residential Life
- Shuttle Services & Transportation Options
- opener Athletics, Fitness, and Recreation
- Student Activities
- opener Campus Safety
- opener Health, Counseling, and Wellness
- Therapy Dog Program
- Autism Spectrum Support Services
- Information Technology Services
- opener Family Programs at Landmark College
At Landmark College, understanding who you are, what you value, what you stand for, and who you want to become is central to your educational experience. At LC, you get to bring forward and develop every strength, talent, and ambition you have within yourself. You will find your direction and develop the confidence you need to reach your goals.
Creating a supportive community so that students who learn differently can flourish is just one of the ways Landmark College differs from traditional colleges.
Look Around and Explore
At LC, there are plenty of ways for you to become involved and engaged on campus—whether by becoming part of an athletic team, taking on a student leadership role, flying down a zip line, being part of our radio station, or spending time with friends at one of the many events on campus.
Our Commitment to You
In the Office of Student Affairs, we endeavor to work with you and for you. It won’t always be easy—reaching a goal rarely is—but we’ll help you build the self-esteem you need to push your horizons as far as you can go. We’ll encourage you to become involved in the campus community and to take advantage of the leadership roles you can play here and in the world.
Office of Student Affairs
Strauch Family Student Center, Room 213
- Schedule an airport, train, or bus shuttle
- Reserve college break housing
- Store belongings over the summer
- Send a package
- Make a tuition payment
- Add funds to Campus Debit Card Account
- Find resources for LC parents
- Contact Tech Support