- Summer Program Application (Available in November)
- 2022 Program Brochure
- Quick Link to pay application fee
Dates: Monday, July 15 – Friday, July 19, 2024
Do you want to feel better prepared and more confident as you begin or return to college this fall?
Are you a recent high school graduate or current college student who would like to:
- Have a better understanding of your learning challenges?
- Meet and learn from college students who share similar learning challenges and have found academic success?
- Shift the way you think about your learning strengths and challenges?
- Take a more active role in advocating for your educational needs?
- Explore new strategies for:
- reading and writing
- executive functioning
- balancing academic and personal life
If this sounds like you, don’t miss Landmark College’s 5-day Online Boot Camp, where our experienced faculty will help you explore:
- What science shows us about what we can do to improve our attention, memory, and motivation
- Strategies and to support skills and perspective that are critical to success in college
Contact Carroll Paré