- Summer Program Application
- 2022 Program Brochure—Download 2021 brochure here
- Quick Link to pay application fee
Dates: Monday, July 26 – Friday, July 30, 2021
Do you want to feel better prepared and more confident as you begin or return to college this fall?
Are you a recent high school graduate or current college student who would like to:
- Have a better understanding of your learning challenges?
- Meet and learn from college students who share similar learning challenges and have found academic success?
- Shift the way you think about your learning strengths and challenges?
- Take a more active role in advocating for your educational needs?
- Explore new strategies for:
- reading and writing
- online learning
- balancing academic and personal life
If this sounds like you, don’t miss Landmark College’s 5-day Boot Camp, where our experienced faculty will help you discover:
- What science shows us about what we can do to improve our attention, memory, and motivation
- Strategies and perspectives to support your skills in note-taking, reading, writing, memory, and organization as a successful college student
Contact Carroll Paré