Dates: Monday, July 29–Friday, August 2, 2019 — University of California, Berkeley
2019 Cost: $2,000 (an additional room & board fee of $620 for students choosing to stay on campus)
Do you want to feel better prepared and more confident as you begin or return to college this fall?
Are you a recent high school graduate or college student who struggles with:
- Recalling information for a test that you spent hours studying for?
- Organizing your thoughts and putting them into a clearly written paper?
- Focusing on reading/retaining what you’ve read?
- Managing your time and materials?
- Starting or finishing a task?
If this sounds like you, don’t miss Landmark College’s five-day workshop where our experienced faculty will help you discover:
- What science shows us about what we can do to improve our attention, memory and motivation
- Specific strategies and technologies that can support your skills in note-taking, reading, writing, memory, and organization as a successful college student
*Limited single occupancy, on-campus housing is available beginning Sunday, July 29, until Friday, August 2, for an additional fee. This fee includes three on-campus meals a day: breakfast and lunch. Housing is available for enrolled students who are 18 years old or older and prepared for an independent living situation. Total cost of the workshop with single occupancy residence hall room and 15 meals is $2,620.
Contact Carroll Paré