Dates: Monday, July 27 – Friday, July 31, 2020
Updated Cost: $1,850
Do you want to feel better prepared and more confident as you begin or return to college this fall?
Are you a recent high school graduate or college student who struggles with:
- Recalling information for a test that you spent hours studying for?
- Organizing your thoughts and putting them into a clearly written paper?
- Focusing on reading/retaining what you’ve read?
- Managing your time and materials?
- Starting or finishing a task?
If this sounds like you, don’t miss Landmark College’s 5-day Boot Camp, where our experienced faculty will help you discover:
- What science shows us about what we can do to improve our attention, memory, and motivation
- Specific strategies and technologies that can support your skills in note-taking, reading, writing, memory, and organization as a successful college student
Contact Carroll Paré