Weekly Meetings: Tuesdays 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Location: FAB Little Theater
Student Contact: Rhiannon Greywolf
Advisor: Samuel Rowlett
The Business Club: Phi Beta Lambda
Phi Beta Lambda is the club for anyone interested in business. We explore business-related topics, meet successful business people, and discuss opportunities to participate in community events.
- Weekly Meetings: Mondays at 7 p.m.
- Location: Admin Conference Room
- Student Contact: Mike Israelton
- Advisor: Jeanette Landin
Campus Activities Board
Want to help plan campus events and off-campus trips? All students are welcome to attend Campus Activities Board (CAB) meetings every Wednesday night. No experience necessary. We are always looking for volunteers. This is a great way to get involved and meet new people!
- Weekly Meetings: Thursdays at 6 p.m.
- Location: Dining Hall B
- Student Contact: Sam Calle, Jon Wallentine
- Advisor: Emily North
Card Game Club
This club aims to teach anyone who wants to learn the rules and strategies of games such as Yugioh, Pokemon, and Magic the Gathering. Other strategy games are welcome.
- Weekly Meetings: Fridays from 6:30 to 10 p.m.
- Location: Stone Hall 015
- Student Contact: Stephen Jones, Connie Geiger
- Advisor:Emily North
Students are invited to join with others to enjoy many kinds of games, including but not limited to board games, video games, trading card games, role playing, darts, pool and more!
- Weekly Meetings: Saturdays from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Location: Strauch Family Student Center, Game Room
- Student Contact: Stephen Kellogg
- Advisor: Emily North
Impressions Literary Magazine
- Meetings: Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 9 p.m.
- Location: Admin. Auditorium
- Student Contact: Molly Nelson
- Advisor: John Rose
The Independent: Landmark’s Student News Source
The Independent is Landmark’s student news source. It operates out of the two levels of Journalism in the Digital Age (CO2066A and CO2166A). The Independent’s print newsmagazine and online site are reported, written, and edited by students in these two courses. Students who are not enrolled in the courses are welcome to submit work for consideration.
- Weekly Meetings: Fridays at 6 p.m.
- Location: Black Box Theater
- Student Contact: Samantha Wood
- Advisor: Steve Glover and Emily North
Landmark College Stock Club
Weekly Meetings: Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.
Location: Admin. Conference Room
Student Contact: Alexander Milliken
Advisor: Dr. Matthew Pham
- Thursdays, 1:30 p.m.
- Student Center Conference Room
- Student Contact: Chase Smith & Dash Katz
- Advisor: Idonas Hughes
The purpose of this organization shall be to provide a safe, supportive environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning (LGBTQ), and straight ally students to meet and discuss sexual orientation and gender identity issues, and to work to create a school environment free of discrimination, harassment, and intolerance.
- Weekly Meetings: Mondays at 8 p.m.
- Location: Stone Hall Coffee House
- Student Contact: Timothy Williams
- Advisor: Maeve Spiegler
Student Government Association
- Weekly Meetings
- Location: TBA
- Student Contact: Arabella Devine
- Advisor: Patrick Connelly
Learn more about SGA
WLMC Landshark Radio
Want your own radio show? Get trained as a disc jockey, earn a credit, and have fun in a weekly show broadcasting your voice to the entire world.
- Weekly Meetings: Tuesdays
- Time: Lunch
- Location: Radio Studio (Basement of Student Center)
- Advisor: Eric Matte
Director of Student Activities
Student Center, Room 010
Welcome to WLMC, Land Shark Radio! WLMC is a non-commercial, educational radio station that streams live and pre-recorded student programs over the internet (on and off campus). WLMC is available 24/7.
- Listen live now!
- WLMC is also availble on Apple or Android mobile devices.
- WLMC has dozens of live hours of programming each week by students, staff, and faculty.
- Want to be a DJ? Email Eric Matte at email@example.com.
Take WLMC with you on your smart phone, iPod, iPad, or tablet!
- Download the free app, TuneIn Radio, on your Android, iPhone, iTouch, or iPad.
- Search for WLMC Landmark College Radio.
- Play and ENJOY!!!
Listen on your Computer
- You can also stream us anytime on any PC by clicking on the Listen Live Now link above.
- For all Apple computers, go directly to TuneIn.com and search for WLMC Landmark College Radio
The dogs involved in the Landmark College Pet Therapy Program are certified therapy dogs.
The dogs and their handler have passed a rigorous testing process involving behavior assessments and obedience requirements. The dogs have also met certain temperament standards. The dogs and their handler together are a certified dog therapy team; the dog must always be with the licensed handler.
Researchers have found that interactions between humans and pets can provide a number of positive health benefits. Pet therapy has been shown to reduce anxiety, lower blood pressure, and even help to ease the pain of depression.
Although Mr. Wells is on sabbatical this semester, he will make a few special visits.
Keep your eye on the Sharknet calendar and the email digest for the announcements about when and where.
He will return in January 2017 for his regular visits!
The Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Committee articulates the College's position on matters regarding substance use by students. This multi-disciplinary team assesses the efficacy of current policies and practices and makes recommendations to the Dean of Students when the need for change appears warranted. The Committee advises the Office of Community Standards (Judicial Affairs) and is available for consultation on individual cases, as requested. The Committee collaborates with the Wellness Committee to provide and support wholesome, substance-free activities for students. The Committee is mindful and supportive of the efforts of students in recovery from alcohol and other drugs.
For events, campus and community resources, and recommendations for books, films and websites, see the AOD Committee Resource Guide.
Contact Jeanine Bedard, Chair of the AOD Committee.