GREYHOUND BUS LINES HAS A TERMINAL IN BRATTLEBORO VT.
For more information, visit greyhound.com
As of January 12, 2021, the private pay transport service usually available for students traveling from airport or train service in Boston and New York City is fully booked. If you would like to be on a waiting list, please email Susan MacNeil for more information or call 802-387-6779.
If you need to travel to this area for issues related to medical care, care of others, or medicine, please speak to a Resident Dean, a member of the Health Services staff, or send an email to PublicHealth@landmark.edu. The College will review travel to Cheshire County when the map is updated next Tuesday. If you have other questions, please direct them to PublicHealth@landmark.edu
Off-Campus Travel Guidelines for local shuttles are constantly changing.
The guidelines below are from October 27, 2020 and will provide you with an idea of how off-campus travel is managed.
Effective immediately, off-campus travel for students has been revised to only include travel off-campus to Putney, Brattleboro, and Windham County under the following guidelines:
- Any location within Putney (except private residences).
- Grocery shopping at Hannaford’s on Putney Road in Brattleboro (896 Putney Rd #5, Brattleboro, VT 05301).
- Walgreen’s Pharmacy on Putney Road (896 Putney Rd Suite 25, Brattleboro, VT 05301).
- Food from drive-through restaurants, restaurants with curbside pickup/to-go ordering, or outside dining in Brattleboro. No indoor dining in restaurants is permitted.
- Barbershops and hair salons (students are required to wear masks at all times).
- Windham County:
- Any outdoor recreation area in Windham County. Outdoor recreation areas include parks, hiking trails, apple orchards, etc.
- Windham County includes the towns of Athens, Brattleboro, Brookline, Dover, Dummerston, Grafton, Guilford, Halifax, Jamaica, Londonderry, Marlboro, Newfane, Putney, Rockingham, Somerset, Stratton, Townshend, Vernon, Wardsboro, Westminster, Whitingham, Wilmington, Windham.
- General Guidance:
- For students traveling in private vehicles, we recommend (but are not requiring) that no more than three people shall occupy one vehicle. Masks should be worn at all times in vehicles.
- Students should not plan to meet family or friends off campus who are traveling from outside of Vermont.
- Students should not visit any private residences.
- Any time students are off-campus, they must avoid engaging in any activity that would increase the risk of COVID-19 exposure (such as failing to maintain 6-foot physical distancing, not wearing a mask, attending large gatherings or crowds, etc.)
Any off-campus travel beyond what is noted above is currently prohibited unless students receive permission from Student Affairs. If you have a need for off-campus travel beyond what is noted above please email CampusLife@landmark.edu.
Exceptions will only be permitted under emergency circumstances (e.g., a medical emergency or the death of a close family member) and only with prior authorization by Student Affairs. Students must understand that even if approved by the College, travel beyond the areas noted above or outside of Vermont may require them to follow the College’s quarantine and other health and safety requirements upon their return to Vermont.
Contact: Susan MacNeil
Landmark College Shuttle Services
Student Affairs (802) 387-6779