Shipping Items to Campus
See Student Mail
Limited on-campus storage is available for students enrolled in a Summer I or II session, international students, and summer employees. These students can secure their belongings in on-campus storage in one of 55 individual storage lockers.
- Storage is available on a first-come, first-served basis in Aiken Hall.
- Storage lockers measure 32" wide x 36" deep x 36" high.
- The cost is $50 per unit for the duration of the storage term.
- No perishable food or large furniture is allowed in storage.
- All items must be removed from the storage lockers by the end of the first week of the semester. After that time, any remaining belongings will be subject to disposal.
There is no storage available for belongings during the semester. See our Guidelines for Student Storage and Storage Application [PDF].
Complete Online Storage Application
For more information about our storage lockers please contact:
Off-campus storage is available locally at storage facilities in the Brattleboro, Vermont and Keene, New Hampshire areas. Please use Google to search for more information.
See also: Student Mail for information on mailing items to campus.