Shipping Items to Campus
See Student Mail
Limited on-campus storage is available for students enrolled in a Summer I or II session, international students, and summer employees. These students can secure their belongings in on-campus storage in one of 55 individual storage lockers.
- Storage is available on a first-come, first-served basis in Aiken Hall.
- Storage lockers measure 32" wide x 36" deep x 36" high.
- The cost is $50 per unit for the duration of the storage term.
- No perishable food or large furniture is allowed in storage.
- All items must be removed from the storage lockers by the end of the first week of the semester. After that time, any remaining belongings will be subject to disposal.
There is no storage available for belongings during the semester. See our Guidelines for Student Storage and Storage Application [PDF].
For more information about our storage lockers please contact:
Off-Campus Storage is available locally at storage faclities in the Brattleboro, Vermont and Keene, New Hampshire areas. Google for more information.
We regularly work with Shipping Shack, located in Keene, New Hampshire, for student shipping needs. They also offer limited storage in their secure facility.
Call Shipping Shack at 603-352-4249 to arrange for storage or shipping. Check out their offerings at www.shippingshack.com.
See also: Student Mail for information on mailing items to campus.