Shipping Items to Campus
See Student Mail
Limited on-campus storage is available for students enrolled in a Summer I or II session, international students, and summer employees. These students can secure their belongings in on-campus storage in one of 55 individual storage lockers.
- Storage is available on a first-come, first-served basis in Aiken Hall.
- Storage lockers measure 32" wide x 36" deep x 36" high.
- The cost is $50 per unit for the duration of the storage term.
- No perishable food or large furniture is allowed in storage.
- All items must be removed from the storage lockers by the end of the first week of the semester. After that time, any remaining belongings will be subject to disposal.
There is no storage available for belongings during the semester. See our Guidelines for Student Storage and Storage Application [PDF].
For more information about our storage lockers please contact:
Off-Campus Storage is available locally from these different companies.
Shipping Shack offers storage in their secure facility in Keene, NH. Extra Boxes $3 per box.Call Shipping Shack at 603-352-4249 to arrange service. Check out their offerings at www.shippingshack.com.
RTK Moving & Storage offers campus pick-up, summer storage and drop-off for one flat fee. Included in the cost is pickup, storage, and delivery of the student’s belongings. For more information check out the website at RTK Moving.
See also: Student Mail (for information on mailing items to campus)