Online Housing Applications & Residence Account
Landmark College uses an online housing application system called Residence. Once a student has deposited for the Fall semester, the Spring semester, or a Short-Term Program, a Residence Account is set up for that student. Students can access their Residence Account at any time to submit/view their housing application, complete/view their housing preference form, view their current and future housing assignment, and view their current Room Condition Reports. All correspondence regarding housing is sent to students via their Landmark College email accounts. All applications are submitted electronically. Instructions regarding the housing process can be found here. If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call us at 802-387-6374.
- Students will learn about accessing their Residence Account once they have submitted a deposit and complete the student onboarding portal agreement.
- Once processed, students will gain access to their Residence Account.
- Prompt submission of housing applications is requested for students, especially those applying for the Jump Start program.
- Residence Account Instructions [PDF].
- Fall housing assignments roll over to the Spring Semester. If you would like to be considered for a room change, please log in to your Residence Account to submit a room change form. Room change forms are available mid semester. Please check your Landmark College email account for the form reminder, including login instructions and a link to the Residence Account.
- Students who have submitted their Room Change Form by the deadline may expect to view their housing assignments approximately 3 weeks prior to the end of the semester. Returning students may view their housing assignment for the next term or semester on their Residence Account.
- Current students enrolled for the Fall semester do not need to move out of their room at the end of the semester if they are staying in the same room for the Spring semester. Students who are changing rooms will need to fully move out of their room at the beginning of winter break and will be able to move into their new residence hall at the beginning of January Term or Spring semester. Please refer to our Storage, Packing and Shipping page for contact information for local storage companies.
- Current students enrolled in either Spring semester or Summer term must move out of their assignments at the end of the specific semester or term.