Join us in celebrating your admission to Landmark College. You and your family are invited to Accepted Students SHARK Week—a week of interactive virtual events with fun, contests, information, and opportunity. Most of all, Accepted Student Week is the perfect time to get answers from our experts to any questions you may have, meet your fellow Sharks, and prepare for your college studies.
Here’s the schedule for the week (specific details still to come):
Monday, April 19 @ 6 p.m. ET—STUDENT EXPERIENCE
- Welcome and Overview of week’s events
- Live Panel and Q&A with Student Affairs and Student Activities
- Live Breakout sessions for students to engage
- Contest Announcement
Tuesday, April 20 @ 6 p.m. ET—HOUSING, HEALTH, SAFETY & WELLNESS
- Live Panel and Q&A with Residential Life, Health Dept, and Safety Dept
- Live Breakout Sessions for student to engage
- Contests for prizes will be held in each breakout session
Wednesday, April 21 @ 6 p.m. ET—ACADEMICS
- Live Panel and Q&A with Academics
- Live Breakout Sessions
- Live Tour
- Live interactive session with contest
Thursday, April 22 @ 6 p.m. ET—REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE & CAREER CONNECTIONS
- Live Panel and Q&A with Career Connections, LCIRT and others
- Live Panel and Q&A with Landmark Partners with Career Connections
- Winner from Monday's Contest will be announced
Friday, April 23 @ 6 p.m. ET—KEYS TO SUCCEEDING AT LC
- Live Panel and Q&A with Parents
- Live Panel and Q&A with Students
- Pre-Recorded Videos
- Live Contest Announcements
Saturday, April 24 @ 1 p.m. ET—DEPOSITED STUDENTS ONLY DAY
- Live Panel and Q&A with Advising, Housing, and TAC
- Live Breakout Sessions
- Computer Winner Announced
And if your enrollment deposit is received before or during Accepted Student Week, you and your family also will be invited to special events focused on course selection and housing on the last day of SHARK Week—Saturday, April 24 (as well as being entered into a BIG drawing for a computer setup and more).
You will be receiving a personal SHARK Week invitation in the mail. Until then, save the date! If you’d like to register in advance, please use this link.
Submit your Deposit
Have you submitted your deposit to hold your place in the entering class? If not, you can submit it here. This will ensure you’re on track to select your housing and your classes. To do so, you will need your Student ID (located on your Responsible Payer Form, located in your Acceptance Packet). If you encounter any difficulty accessing the QuikPay site or receive an error message, please try clearing your browser cache (cookies). You can also reach out to us at 802-387-6718 and we’ll assist you. (If it’s after hours, leave a message so we can call you back.)
International Students: Please use this link to submit your deposit.
Parents & Family
When you’re accepted to Landmark College and become a part of our community, so does your family! Learn more about the services, programs, and communications we offer for families at: Families
Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall—life in Vermont has it all! Learn more about Vermont—your new home. Our local towns of Putney and nearby Brattleboro are rated as top destinations in the United States. From covered bridges, maple syrup, and quaint general stores to skiing, hiking, and so much more, Vermont truly is a great place to live and learn while you’re a college students. Check out what the area has to offer.
Want to know what’s coming in the months ahead? Check out our Academic Calendar for this year and next so you can make plans, coordinate your travel, and get ready for your fall studies.