Submit your Deposit
Have you submitted your deposit to hold your place in the entering class? If not, you can submit it here. This will ensure you’re on track to select your housing and your classes. To do so, you will need your Student ID (located on your Responsible Payer Form, located in your Acceptance Packet).
Accepted Students Day
Sign up here to attend Accepted Students Day ‘19 — Saturday, April 27. Vermont is known for its beautiful seasons — winter, summer, spring, and fall — and whatever the season, life at Landmark College has it all! Find out more when you attend Accepted Students Day. Your day will include exciting and fun student and parent sessions, demonstrations, and panels:
- Be a Shark: Explore and sign up for LC’s clubs and programs
- Discover the key to success: Learn the benefits of our exceptional academic support services
- Get ready for fall: Complete new student forms and select your housing and classes
- Hear from people who know us best: Enjoy personal stories from our parents and alumni
- Meet your classmates: Make new friends — and maybe even find your future roommate
- Get answers to your questions: From financial aid to residence life
- Special President’s Reception for students who have deposited!
Parents & Family
When you’re accepted to Landmark College and become a part of our community, so does your family! Learn more about the services, programs, and communications we offer for families at: Families
Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall — life in Vermont has it all! Learn more about Vermont — your new home. Our local towns of Putney and nearby Brattleboro are rated as top destinations in the United States. From covered bridges, maple syrup, and quaint general stores to skiing, hiking, and so much more, Vermont truly is a great place to live and learn while you’re a college students. Check out what the area has to offer at Vermont.
Want to know what’s coming in the months ahead? Check out our Academic Calendar for this year and next so you can make plans, coordinate your travel, and get ready for your fall studies.