Landmark College encourages students to make decisions and choices that have a positive impact on themselves and their community. The Student Handbook is your guide to all of the College's rules, regulations, and policies that govern our community.
Landmark College is a unique community of students, faculty, and staff, each committed to fostering both the skills and enthusiasm necessary for personal growth and continuing education. The specific policies and procedures contained in this Student Handbook originate from the basic concept of recognizing each person as an individual worthy of respect, trust, dignity, and fair treatment. All students who have enrolled at Landmark College agree to abide by these policies and procedures that are intended to promote mutual respect, safety, ethical awareness, and a congenial environment conducive to effective living and learning.
Addendums and Changes Between Publications
The Student Handbook is published by Landmark College at the beginning of each academic year. The College reserves the right to add, modify, or amend any part of this handbook between publication dates. The College will inform students, faculty, and staff through various means when any changes to this handbook are made. These changes will supersede any previously published policies on the same topic.
View the complete version of policies & reports here:
- 2017-2018 Landmark College Student Handbook
- Sexual Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Policy
- Notice of Rights & Options for Reports of Sexual Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking
- 2017 Annual Campus Security & Fire Safety Report
- State of Vermont definitions of domestic violence, dating violence,
sexual assault, stalking and consent with regard to sexual activity
- These definitions from the State of Vermont are provided as a requirement of the Campus SaVE Act. For a full list of definitions the College uses in its policy, please see the Student Handbook policy entitled “Sexual Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking”