Landmark College encourages students to make decisions and choices that have a positive impact on themselves and their community. The Student Handbook is your guide to all of the College’s rules, regulations, and policies that govern our community.
Landmark College is a unique community of students, faculty, and staff, each committed to fostering both the skills and enthusiasm necessary for personal growth and continuing education. The specific policies and procedures contained in this Student Handbook and other policies on this page originate from the basic concept of recognizing each person as an individual worthy of respect, trust, dignity, and fair treatment. All students who have enrolled at Landmark College agree to abide by these policies and procedures that are intended to promote mutual respect, safety, ethical awareness, and a congenial environment conducive to effective living and learning.
Addendums and Changes Between Publications
The Student Handbook is published by Landmark College at the beginning of each academic year. The College reserves the right to add, modify, or amend any part of this handbook between publication dates. The College will inform students, faculty, and staff through various means when any changes to this handbook are made. These changes will supersede any previously published policies on the same topic.
View the complete version of policies & reports here:
- 2020 – 2021 Landmark College Student Handbook
- 2021 Annual Campus Security & Fire Safety Report (includes statistics for calendar years 2018 – 2020)
Title IX Policy, Processes, and Procedures
- 2021 – 2022 Sexual Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Policy (.pdf)
- 2021 – 2022 Policy Overview (Infographic) (.pdf)
- 2021 – 2022 Process & Procedure Overview (Infographic) (.pdf)
- 2019 – 2020 Sexual Harassment, Sexual Misconduct, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Policy (for incidents that occur prior to August 14, 2020) (.pdf)