Professional Visit Days
We look forward to welcoming you back to campus soon! In the meantime be sure to review the many other opportunities for professionals here.
Coming Soon—updated information and details to register for an upcoming Professional Visit Days. Pre-registration is required.
Your visit will include:
- Meeting current Landmark College students
- Presentations by Landmark College faculty and staff on educational technology, coaching, our language intensive curriculum, college planning services, and much more
- Campus tour
- Information about our summer programs for high school and college students
- Details on programs for visiting college students
Who should attend?
- Educational consultants
- High school guidance counselors
- High school special education coordinators
- College academic advisors
- College learning support coordinators
Expenses covered by Landmark College include:
- A travel stipend for people traveling 100 miles or more
- Hotel accommodations
Participants will receive an email with instructions and stipend information. Cancellations received within one week of the event (including registrants who do not attend and do not notify us) will result in charges to the registrant.
If more than one person from your institution will attend, please call Carroll Paré at 802-387-6885.
Other Professional Learning opportunities
The Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) offers professional learning for educators around the world, including workshops, webinars, online courses, the Landmark College Summer Institute, and the LD Innovation Symposium. Topics include language-based learning disabilities (including dyslexia), ADHD, autism, executive function, technologies for educational access, reading and literacy, math disorders, universal design and its application, documentation and accommodations, and educational transitions across the life span.
Senior Director for Outreach, Partnerships, and Short-Term Programs