Protective measures that will be in place will be guided by science, recommendations through our network of college and university health care providers, and what the College determines to be in the best interests of public health.
Our updated guidelines for the Spring semester (as of 3/23/2022) include:
- Vaccination & Boosters Status Form—The College continues to require all students, faculty, and staff who are present on campus at any time to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID vaccine.
- Fully vaccinated means a person has received all recommended doses in their primary series of COVID-19 vaccine.
- Up to date means a person has received all recommended doses in their primary series COVID-19 vaccine, and a booster dose when eligible.
- Weekly Testing—The College will require weekly testing of unvaccinated individuals, individuals who are eligible for a booster but have not received one, and others at the discretion of Health Services. The weekly testing dashboard can be found here.
- Masking—The College shifted to a “mask optional” policy on 3/22/2022. “Mask optional” means each individual can and should make a personal choice regarding wearing a mask. If you desire to wear a mask for any reason, you are encouraged to do so and each member of the Landmark community is expected to respect an individual’s personal choice. We must continue to treat one another through our core values of Respect, Understanding, Safety & Honesty. For this and other reasons, it is recommended that everyone carry a mask with them for any special circumstance that may require its use.
For more detailed information, please see below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send them to PublicHealth@landmark.edu. These emails are received by the entire Critical Incident Response Team.