- Academic Life
- opener Our Curriculum
- opener Degrees
- Academic Calendar
- Bridge Experience
- opener Online Programs
- opener Academic Support
- opener Career Connections
- opener Study Abroad
- January Term
- opener Summer Sessions
- Semester Exchange
- Academic Honors
- Morgan Le Fay Center
- opener Academic Speaker Series
- Institutional Review Board
- opener Writing at Landmark College
Our Core Values
Teaching and Learning
- We value students’ wholeness, humanity and resourcefulness.
- We embrace students’ strengths.
- We welcome students as partners in learning.
- We hold high expectations, both for ourselves and for our students.
- We challenge students to develop & employ critical thinking.
- We support students in reaching their greatest academic potential.
- We prepare students to meet high academic expectations.
- We work closely with students, both in the classroom and individually.
- We help students to develop a personal toolkit of skills and strategies for learning.