Seeing is believing. Whether you would like to visit our campus in person or prefer one of our virtual visits, tour, or open house opportunities, we have a variety of options to allow you to connect with us and experience all that Landmark College has to offer.
Landmark College Campus Tours, Visits, and Open Houses
- October 10, 2020 (Virtual): 1 – 5 p.m.
- Learn about LC’s unique diagnosis specific supports
- Find out about the admissions and financial aid process
- Hear about internship, study abroad, and career opportunities
- Attend demo classes, presentations, and a current student Q & A panel
- Apply to Landmark to be eligible for prizes and giveaways at our open house!
- And much more ….
- November 11, 2020 (Virtual)
- December 9, 2020—Bridge Experience and Spring ’21 (Virtual)
- Recorded Info Sessions
Schedule a Campus Visit
To request a campus visit and tour, please call 802-387-6718. We require a minimum of 48 hour notice.
If the Open House dates on the next tab don’t work for you, you can schedule an individual visit at your convenience, Monday through Friday, year-round. Individual visits include a meeting with one of our Admissions Counselors and a tour of campus. Landmark College is offering fall campus visits under special visit conditions. Please click here to view the visit guidelines [PDF].
Alternatively, you can experience our Virtual Tour from any place at any time.