All programs are run by Landmark College faculty and staff and cater to the needs of our diverse learners.
Broaden your experience—both academically and personally—and earn 3 or 4 credits for each 3-week program.
The priority application deadline for January Term 2019 study abroad is October 5th. Applications submitted by this date will be reviewed together for “priority” consideration.
January (JTerm) 2019 offerings:
- London: 2000-level Special Topics in History: Legions & Legends, Pagans & Priests (+/- January 5 – 25)
- Costa Rica: 2000- or 3000-level Leadership & Small Group Communication (+/- January 6 - 25)
Summer 2019 offerings:
- Japan: 1000- & 2000-level Art & Culture Intersections (+/-May 25-June 15)
- Ireland: 2000-level The Irish Experience (+/- June 15-July 6)
- Scotland: 2000-level Environmental Literature (+/- July 6-27)
- Botswana: 2000-level Field Studies in Wildlife Conservation (+/- July 27-August 17)
See sidebar for the study abroad programs that are currently in our program rotation.
Past study abroad locations not in our current program rotation include Chile, France, Ghana, Greece, India, Italy, Spain, and Turkey.
Landmark College’s “Global Engagement” Scholarship offers up to a 50% scholarship to a select group of eligible students. Information about eligibility and application process here.
At Landmark College, we believe Study Abroad is one of the most rewarding and life-changing experiences students can have during their college years. An emphasis on safety is a critical aspect of ensuring that the programs can be successful in their educational goals. In these uncertain times, we want to share with you information regarding the preparations we take to make Landmark College’s Study Abroad programs as safe as they can be.
Thoughtful planning, professional leadership, solid preparation, and contingency planning ensure that our Study Abroad programs are a safe and fun learning experience. Please be assured we will continue to make safety the top priority in all of our Study Abroad programs.