All programs are run by Landmark College faculty and staff and cater to the needs of our diverse learners.
Broaden your experience--both academically and personally--and earn 3 or 4 credits for each 3-week program.
The priority application deadline for January 2018 study abroad is October 6th. If there are still openings after the priority deadline, applications will be considered in the order in which they are received.
January (JTerm) 2018 offerings:
- Costa Rica: Leadership & Small Group Communication
- London: Special Topics in History: Legions & Legends, Pagans & Priests
Summer 2018 offerings:
- The Netherlands: 2000-level Comparative Education (+/- May 26-June 16 )
- Germany: 2000-level Cities at War (+/- June 16-July 7)
- New Zealand: 2000- & 3000-level Intercultural Communications (+/- July 7-July 28)
- Australia: 2000- & 3000-level Culture, Sports & Play (+/- July 28-August 18)
See sidebar for the study abroad programs that are currently in our program rotation.
Past study abroad locations not in our current program rotation include Chile, France, Ghana, Greece, India, Italy, Spain, and Turkey.
Landmark College's "Global Engagement" Scholarship offers up to a 50% scholarship to a select group of eligible students. Information about eligibility and application process here.
At Landmark College, we believe Study Abroad is one of the most rewarding and life-changing experiences students can have during their college years. An emphasis on safety is a critical aspect of ensuring that the programs can be successful in their educational goals. In these uncertain times, we want to share with you information regarding the preparations we take to make Landmark College's Study Abroad programs as safe as they can be.
Thoughtful planning, professional leadership, solid preparation, and contingency planning ensure that our Study Abroad programs are a safe and fun learning experience. Please be assured we will continue to make safety the top priority in all of our Study Abroad programs.