The Landmark College Student Health Insurance Plan is administered by Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk.
All new and returning students will be automatically billed for and enrolled in the Student Health Insurance Plan unless they have other, comparable coverage AND complete the Online Decision Form to decline the insurance AND submit a copy of their health insurance card to Landmark College Health Services.
For the Spring 2021 semester, the deadline for health insurance enrollment is February 19, 2021.
Declining the Student Health Insurance Plan
The decision form must be filled out once per academic year in order to decline coverage. Any student who does not complete an Online Decision Form by the deadline will be automatically enrolled in the Student Health Plan. This cannot be changed after the deadline has passed.
If you are already covered by another insurance plan, you can decline the Student Health Insurance Plan by completing an online waiver. If you waive the insurance you will receive a confirmation letter. The charge will be taken off your bill after the final waiver deadline.
- IMPORTANT: To decline the Student Health Plan, your other coverage must be considered “comparable” to the Student Health Insurance Plan. For information on how to determine if your coverage is comparable, please see the Frequently Asked Questions document at the Landmark College Gallagher website.
- You must also send a copy of your health insurance card to Landmark College Health Services:
- Landmark College Health Services, 19 River Road South, Putney, VT 05346, OR email@example.com OR by fax: 802-387-1644
Enrolling in the Insurance Plan
If you would like to enroll in the Landmark College Student Health Plan, please complete the Online Decision Form. You’ll be automatically billed the premium for the plan on your tuition bill.
- Coverage/Benefit Questions: For specific questions regarding plan coverage or benefits, please contact Gallagher directly via phone, live chat, or email.
- Online Form Assistance: If you need assistance completing the online waiver, Gallagher provides assistance via email, live chat, and phone. Please see the contact information on the Landmark College Gallagher Student Health Plan website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuition Bill: Please contact Ginny Irish at email@example.com.
- Health Services: For questions related to the services provided by Landmark College Health Services, please contact Cindy Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other questions: For general questions related to the Health Insurance requirement at the College, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at email@example.com or 802-387-6779.