The Landmark College Student Health Insurance Plan is administered by Gallagher Student Health & Special Risk.
All new and returning students will be automatically billed for and enrolled in the Student Health Insurance Plan unless they have other, comparable coverage AND complete the Online Decision Form to decline the insurance AND submit a copy of their health insurance card to Landmark College Health Services.
For the Spring 2023 semester, the deadline for health insurance enrollment is Thursday, February 23, 2023.
Declining the Student Health Insurance Plan
Gallagher Insurance will send an email to all full-time Landmark students with a link to the Gallagher Insurance student portal. The email is sent to the student's landmark.edu email address. Gallagher sends the emails several times prior to the waiver deadline. The email will also include a temporary password the student uses to set-up their account. Once the student has established their account, the option to waive the insurance will be added to the student's Gallagher Insurance account homepage. Follow the prompts to complete the waiver. The insurance charge on your tuition statement will be taken off your bill after the final waiver deadline.
The decision form must be filled out once per academic year in order to decline coverage. Any student who does not complete their Online Waiver Form by the deadline will be automatically enrolled in the Student Health Plan. This cannot be changed after the deadline has passed.
- IMPORTANT: To decline the Student Health Plan, your other coverage must be considered “comparable” to the Student Health Insurance Plan. For information on how to determine if your coverage is comparable, please see the Frequently Asked Questions document at the Landmark College Gallagher website.
Enrolling in the Insurance Plan
If you would like to enroll in the Landmark College Student Health Plan, please complete the Online Decision Form. You’ll be automatically billed the premium for the plan on your tuition bill.
- Coverage/Benefit Questions: For specific questions regarding plan coverage or benefits, please contact Gallagher directly via phone, live chat, or email.
- Online Form Assistance: If you need assistance completing the online waiver, Gallagher provides assistance via email, live chat, and phone. Please see the contact information on the Landmark College Gallagher Student Health Plan website or email email@example.com.
- Tuition Bill: Please contact Ginny Irish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health Services: For questions related to the services provided by Landmark College Health Services, please contact Health Services at email@example.com
- All other questions: For general questions related to the Health Insurance requirement at the College, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-387-6779.