This page contains the information you will need in order to prepare for your time on campus.
- Program Dates: Sunday, July 11 – Saturday, July 31, 2021
- Registration/Move-In: Sunday, July 11 (9 a.m. – noon)
- Student and Family Orientation: Sunday, July 11 (1:30 – 4:30 p.m.). Orientation for families is optional.See Orientation Schedule Here
- Online—Family Orientation: Tuesday, July 13 (7 p.m. Eastern). Made available for families not able to attend on July 11 in person.
Vaccination Status Form—In accordance with State of Vermont guidelines, and to protect the health and safety of all members of the Landmark College community, the College is required to obtain from all students living on campus one of the following: (1) Proof that the student will be fully vaccinated on their arrival to campus; (2) Proof of a negative PCR test for COVID-19 infection administered within 3 days prior to arrival: (3) Proof they have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 90 days.
2021 Forms Now Available:
Enrollment Documents—All of the forms each student is required to complete and return before arrival on campus.
NOTE: Health History and Immunizations, COVID-19 vaccine card (if available) and health insurance card should be submitted directly to email@example.com.
- Forms Checklist
- What to Bring (packing list)
- General Release and Acknowledgement of Consent
- Enrollment Information & Billing Statement
- Tech Check-In/Registration
- Health History—Please include a copy of the front and back of your insurance card
- Over the Counter Medications Authorization
- Tuberculosis Screening
- Immunization Record
- Instructions for Students Taking Prescription Medications
- Air Travel Information Form—Required for students traveling alone, by air, and needing transportation to campus.
- Airport Shuttle Pick Up Reservations:
- Airport Shuttle Drop Off Reservations—There is only one shuttle for drop-off for each airport. The bus will depart campus promptly at 8 a.m. Please plan accordingly.
- Campus Debit Card Account Application (optional form)
- Weekend Tubing Trip Waiver—Please fill out the Release of Liability Waiver for each day. Minors must have a parent or legal guardian sign.
- Afternoon Activity preference form and Activity Options
- Housing Applications—Applications will be emailed to deposited students at their landmark.edu email address, please look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org the week of June 1. Housing assignments will be issued upon arriving on campus. Questions about the application or housing process can be sent to email@example.com (please specify that your question is for the 2021 High School Summer Program).