- Any member of the Landmark community may submit an award nomination.
- Links to nomination forms are below.
- Nominations are due by 4 p.m. on April 6, 2020.
- No late or incomplete nominations will be accepted.
- The Athletic Award Committee consists of:
- The Director of Athletics, Fitness, and Recreation (non-voting member)
- The Head Coach of each athletic team
- The Director of Academic Advising
- The Dean of Students
- Two Faculty Members
- One Student
- The committee will review all nominations and make recommendations regarding award winners to the Director of Athletics, Fitness, and Recreation.
- The final decision of Hall of Fame selections rests with the President.
Athlete of the Year—Awarded annually to one or two students who exemplifies the highest level of talent, skill, and commitment in their sport(s), and also exemplify respect, integrity, teamwork, and leadership on and off the field or court. They must be enrolled at Landmark for at least one academic year and be in strong academic standing and free of student conduct issues.
Athlete of the Year Nomination Form
Scholar-Athlete Award—Given annually to a student athlete who demonstrates exemplary academic performance while maintaining a high level of commitment in the athlete arena. Additionally, they must demonstrate a high level of commitment to academic attendance and academic support.
Scholar-Athlete Award Nomination Form
George Noble Dedication to Team Award—Awarded to a student athlete who has gone above and beyond in their passion for sports. They are a role model for their peers but may not be an obvious leader. This individual displays quiet leadership in and out of the athletic arena with little pomp or circumstance. This award is not given annually.
George Noble Dedication to Team Award Nomination Form
Sports Leadership Award—Given to a student athlete who has gone above and beyond in their display of leadership abilities in and out of the athletic arena and beyond. He or she must demonstrate a high level of respect and integrity in all of their endeavors. This award is not given annually.
Sports Leadership Award Nomination Form
Jim Austin Integrity in Sports Award—Given to a student who has made a positive impact on Landmark College Athletics through their integrity and commitment. This award honors the importance of fair play and teamwork in and out of the athletic arena. This award is not given annually.
Jim Austin Integrity in Sports Award Nomination Form
Hall of Fame Induction—Rarely given, this award is the pinnacle of athletic achievement at Landmark College. Any member of the Landmark community is eligible for induction into the Hall of Fame. Fair play, leadership, dedication, effort, integrity, and talent are qualities in which a nominee must excel to be elected. Winners will have made an impact on athletics, campus life, and the greater Landmark community. Faculty and staff must not presently be employed by the College and student nominees must be an alumnus for a minimum of five years prior to nomination.
Hall of Fame Nomination Form