This page contains the information you will need in order to prepare for your time on campus.
- Program Dates: Saturday, July 10 – Saturday, August 14, 2021
- Registration and Move-in: Saturday, July 10 (9 a.m. – noon)
- Student and Family Orientation: Saturday, July 10 (1:30 – 4:30 p.m.) Orientation for families is optional. See Full Orientation Schedule here
- Online—Family Orientation: Monday, July 19 (7 p.m. Eastern). Made available for families not able to attend on July 10 in person.
Vaccination Status Form—In accordance with State of Vermont guidelines, and to protect the health and safety of all members of the Landmark College community, the College is required to obtain from all students living on campus one of the following: (1) Proof that the student will be fully vaccinated on their arrival to campus; (2) Proof of a negative PCR test for COVID-19 infection administered within 3 days prior to arrival: (3) Proof they have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 90 days.
2021 Forms Now Available:
NOTE: Health History and Immunizations, COVID-19 vaccine card (if available), and Health Insurance Card should be returned directly to email@example.com
- Forms Checklist
- What to Bring (packing list)
- Enrollment & Billing Statement
- Tech Check-In/Registration
- General Release & Acknowledgement of Consent
- Health History
- Physical Exam and Tuberculosis Screening
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Insurance Coverage
- Summer Housing Application
- Consent to Release Educational Information
- Campus Card Account Application
- Authorization to Release Educational Information (FERPA Release)
- Air Travel Information Form—Required for students traveling alone, by air and needing transportation to campus
- Airport Shuttle Pick-Up Reservation
- Airport Shuttle Drop-Off Reservation—There is only one shuttle for drop-off for each airport. The bus will depart campus promptly at 8 a.m. Please plan accordingly.
- Housing Applications—Applications will be emailed to deposited students at their landmark.edu email address, please look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org the week of June 1. Housing assignments will be issued upon arriving on campus. Questions about the application or housing process can be sent to email@example.com (please specify that your question is for the 2021 Summer Bridge Experience Program).