This page contains the information you will need in order to prepare for your time on campus.
- Program Dates: Sunday, July 10 – Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Registration and Move-in: Sunday, July 10 (9 a.m. – noon)
- Student Orientation: Sunday, July 10 (1:30 p.m. and continuing through the day) – See Orientation Schedule here
- Family Orientation (1:30 – 4:30 p.m.). Orientation for families
2022 Enrollment Forms: All required forms should be completed and returned by June 24, 2022.
About Reminder Notifications from “Landmark College via Foxit eSign”
The College’s electronic signature platform is set to send reminders after a form has been started or is waiting for the signature of another person. Here are some tips that might further explain these reminder e-mails that you are receiving.
1) If you have received a fully executed/completed copy of a form but continue to receive reminders/notifications to complete the same form, you may have started the form more than once. Feel free to reply to the reminder/notification e-mail that you have received and request that the incomplete version of the form be canceled.
2) If you have not received a fully executed/completed copy of a form and are receiving reminders/notifications for the form, it may be waiting in your student’s e-mail for their signature (as in the case of the General Release and Waiver of Liability form). Please have your student check their email that you entered in the original form for a reminder/notification to sign the form.
- Forms Checklist
- Enrollment & Billing Statement
- Technology Check-in - The Technical Support group needs to collect your device information before you arrive on campus. This will allow us to provide instructions for getting your devices ready to connect to the Landmark College Network.
- General Release and Acknowledgement of Consent
- Health History - Please include a copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
- Tuberculosis Screening
- Immunization Record
- Housing Instructions and Application —Housing assignments will be issued upon arriving on campus. Questions about the application or housing process can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (please specify that your question is for the 2022 Summer Bridge Experience).
- Consent to Release Educational Information
- Campus Card Account Application
- Authorization to Release Educational Information (FERPA Release)
- Air Travel Information Form—Required for students traveling alone, by air and needing transportation to campus
- Airport Shuttle Pick-Up Reservation
- Airport Shuttle Drop-Off Reservation—There is only one shuttle for drop-off for each airport. The bus will depart campus promptly at noted times on August 13. Please plan accordingly.