- Sunday, July 7 – Saturday August 10, 2019
Registration & Orientation
We have planned an orientation that will do help you to make the most out of your five weeks at Landmark College, meet and make connections with your fellow classmates, settle into the campus, and prepare you for the start of classes. Our Making Your Way to Landmark College guide is for new students and families. Here you will find all of the general information you need to start preparing for the program.
- 10 a.m. – Noon — Registration, Strauch Family Student Center
- 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. — Lunch, Alumni Hall, Dining Hall
- All sessions after lunch are required for students and optional for families.
- 1 – 1:30 p.m. — Welcome for Students & Families, East Academic Building, Brooks O’Brien Auditorium
- 1:30 – 1:45 p.m. — Break (This is an appropriate time for families and students to make their final farewells, so make sure everything is taken care of (keys, money, etc.).)
- 1:45 – 5 p.m. — Student & Family Break-Out Sessions
- 5 p.m. — Families depart
- 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. — Dinner, Dining Hall, Alumni Hall (please bring your ID cards)
- 7 p.m. — First Hall Meeting
- Classes begin at 9 a.m. on Monday, July 8!
- Enrollment Documents are located on the Onboarding Portal. This page contains information on how to log in to our Student Onboarding portal, which will walk you through the forms you need to submit and tasks you need to complete. We encourage you to start working on these forms and tasks as soon as you are accepted.