Students have the option of doing their own laundry in one of the four laundry rooms on campus. Bridges residents have a laundry machine in each suite. Students may also subscribe to Landmark's weekly laundry service, provided by E&R Cleaners.
Laundry rooms are located on campus in the lower levels of Frost Hall, Aiken Hall, Davis Hall, and Chumley A. Each Bridge suite also has its own laundry machine.
On-campus laundry rates:
- $1.50 per washer cycle
- $1.25 per dryer cycle
Students can pay for laundry machines using coins (change machines are located in each laundry room) or by using the ChangePoint system in each laundry room. With ChangePoint, students can pay for laundry with a debit card.
ChangePoint machines do NOT accept Landmark College Campus Debit cards at this time.
Before going to any laundry room, students can see if laundry machines are available by using the LaundryView system and selecting the specific laundry room location from the list. Students can also create an account in LaundryView to be notified via text message when their laundry is complete.
E&R Laundry Service
E&R offers several plans. Here is how it works:
- Pack all your dirty laundry from the week into an E&R Cleaners bag.
- Bring the bag to the pick-up location on campus (Stone Hall basement, room 008) on Mondays between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- A few days later, your laundry comes back to you clean and folded! Pick it up on Fridays between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. from the Stone Hall laundry room.
- E&R also offers linen and towel rental plans.
For more information on plans and pricing:
- Visit the E&R website at www.thecampuslaundry.com
- Type in the Landmark College password: AX24
- Call E&R at 800-243-7789