- Preparing Students for College Success — Saturday, July 20 – Saturday, August 3, 2019
- Parent Workshop — Saturday, July 20
- Making Your Way Guide is for students and families. Here you will find all of the general information you need to start preparing for the program.
- Enrollment Documents — All of the forms you need to complete before you arrive in Denver. The forms that require your information can either be typed or printed out and completed by hand.
- Forms Checklist
- General Release and Acknowledgement of Consent
- Enrollment Information & Billing Statement
- Health History — Please include a copy of the front and back of your insurance card.
- Meningitis and Meningitis B Understanding of Risk/Information
- Tuberculosis Screening
- Immunization Record
- Instructions for Students Taking Prescription Medications
- Permission to Leave Campus Form — Required if student will be absent for any portion of the program at any time. Please see form for details. Also required if anyone other than parent or guardian of record will pick student up at the close of the program.
- Shuttle reservations! A complimentary shuttle will be provided from and to Denver International Airport. Use this link to make Arrival reservations or Departure reservations.
Space is limited and reservations for these complimentary airport shuttles are required no later than July 1.
- Housing Applications: Link to application available here.
- Student Handbook
- Afternoon Activity preference form
- College Activity & Excursion Waiver
Return completed forms to:
Landmark College — Preparing Students for College Success
19 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346
PLEASE KEEP COPIES FOR YOU RECORDS
Contact Carroll Paré