Parents are an essential part of the equation at Landmark College. Once your student arrives on campus, the Parent Services office is available to help you get in contact with the right person when you have a question. We aim to provide superior personal service and hope to continue to improve communication between parents and the college.
We know that it can often be more helpful to speak to a live person when you have a question about student life at Landmark College. Current parents can contact Parent Services at 802-387-6714 or email@example.com. We are available by telephone or email Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET. We look forward to working with you.
Through our Friends of the College Advisory Council (FOCAC), both prospective and current parents can also submit questions to be answered by current and former Landmark College parents via the Ask a Parent form below.
Quick links for current parents:
- Recent Parent & Family Communications
- Fall 2016 Parent & Family Update (11/3/2016) - Information about Thanksgiving break, break housing options, Spring housing assignments, bus, train & airport shuttles, and more information about the end of the semester.
- Family Weekend
- "A Guide for Landmark College Families: Shared Expectations and Understanding” [PDF]
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Support
- Faculty & Staff Directory
- Health, Counseling & Wellness services (This page includes a tab about Family Resources)
- QuikPAY online payment system
- Payment plan information
- Safety & Security (Emergency Contact: 802-387-6899 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shuttle Services
Hear what Landmark College students have to say about what their parents did right:
Landmark College, through its Parent Services, is committed to establishing and maintaining sound relationships with parents and guardians of our students to enhance and support the college experience. We achieve this goal by being available to assist and guide parents in facilitating better communication with the college. We seek to maintain a welcoming college community by promoting an effective relationship between parents and the college community for the benefit of all.
Statement of Purpose
Parent Services is dedicated to helping families with their student’s transition to the College. Our office is available to help direct parents to appropriate College resources, facilitate timely responses, and assist parents and guardians with questions or concerns. Parent Services works collaboratively with all campus offices to offer a high level of parent support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to your questions about advising, grades, textbooks, and academic support
Answers to you questions about billing, deposits, tax deductions, campus jobs, and meal plans