How to Apply
- Fill out the Financial Aid Application
- Complete the Online Dual Enrollment Student Application including the personal statement as outlined below.
- Submit both the Financial Aid Application and the Online Dual Enrollment Student Application forms to ApplyODE@landmark.edu
Criteria Used in Selecting Scholarship Recipients
- Demonstrated financial need. You or your school is able to provide little to no funding for these courses.
- Ability to demonstrate, through the personal statement on the course application form, how the course will have an impact on you, your educational goals, and any financial barriers that impacts your ability to pay for courses.
- Commitment to complete the entire course and adhere to the expressed student expectations listed on the course application form.
- Willingness to provide program feedback to Landmark College.
When to Apply
- Scholarships are limited and applicants should consider applying as soon as possible.
- Applications are on a rolling basis and case-by-case. Both families and schools are encouraged to apply.
About the Johnson Scholarship Foundation (JSF)
The foundation exists to serve disadvantaged people by assisting them to obtain education and employment. Dedicated to creating paths to brighter futures, the Johnson Scholarship Foundation has invested in possibilities for 30 years. Through thoughtful planning and strategic partnerships, the Foundation has built a network of innovation funding programs and progressive relationships in the United States and Canada with some of the most respected and important community programs, schools, colleges and universities. Read about the Foundation’s partnership with Landmark College’s dual enrollment.