Drake Center for Academic Support
The Drake Center for Academic Support is here for you! Staffed by friendly professionals, we offer a variety of services, face to face, and virtual. Did you know that more than 50 percent of our students access our services? This is because Drake Academic Support is a great supplement to your overall academic experience.
We hope you include us in your academic routines.
What can we do? We can help you:
- Organize and plan your time
- Understand and respond to reading
- Organize and produce writing
- Prepare for tests, projects, or presentations
- Discover and use Assistive and Educational Technology
The Drake Center for Academic Support is located in the Lewis Academic Building on the 1st floor.
Academic Support Hours
The Drake Center is open:
- Monday – Thursday, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, 4 – 8 p.m.
Drake Center appointments can be scheduled by either:
- Visiting the front desk in the Drake Center
- Emailing [email protected]
- Scheduling online in SharkNet (by selecting the “Drake Center Appointment” button, underneath the Canvas icon)