Alumni rates: We offer discounted rates to our alumni on selected Landmark College and Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) events. Alumni can use these events for continued learning and professional development needs. Alumni rates will be advertised per event.
Access to software: We offer Landmark College alumni the ability to purchase assistive technology software at significantly discounted rates. Purchases can be made through the Landmark College Bookstore.
Special pricing for computers and accessories: Buying a computer? Camera? Printer? We have partnered with GovConnection to extend discounted pricing to alumni, family, and friends.
Join Our Online Community:
- Facebook @LandmarkCollegeAlumni
- Linkedin @Landmark College Alumni & Friends of the College
- Pinterest @/landmarkcollege/
- Twitter @Landmark College
Stay Connected And Informed
- Alumni Leadership: Alumni are the future of Landmark. Learn about our Alumni Advisory Board and committee work.
- Community: Come back for open community events!
- Connect with Students: Volunteer to share your professional/personal experience through various class visits networking events and programs.
- Reunions: Attend campus reunions, or attend, help plan, or host alumni events in your area!
- Alumni Fund: Support the College’s future. Don’t forget to check out our annual Alumni Challenge!
- Your News: We always want to hear what's new and exciting in your lives!
- Career Connections Employer Site: Interested alumni may be able to host a group of LC students at their employment offices for an event. Typical activities include a tour, a networking “meet & greet” with LC alumni employees, and an interactive presentation highlighting the industry and career options.
Additional Services for Landmark College Degree Holders
Whether you are entering the workforce, transferring to another college, or considering graduate school, we are here to help you explore your options for the future. All graduating Landmark College alumni and current students are eligible for transfer and career services through Landmark Colleges Career Connections Department, but most of our transfer and career services are designed for students and recent grads. If you've graduated within the past five years and are interested in career resources available to Landmark College graduates and students, these services include:
- Access to Career Cruising, Career Guide, Career Connections, and our extensive resource library
- Personalized assessments of career and major interests
- Exploration of career and academic pathways
- Assistance with development of résumés and cover letters
- Assessment of employment opportunities and organization of job search
- Preparation for job interviews and networking events
- Internship and volunteer opportunities
- Overview of disclosure issues in the workplace
- Mock interviews
Our service agreement with Lenovo does not permit Landmark College's Help Desk to troubleshoot or repair computers after students leave the College. If you need repair services on your laptop computer, please contact Lenovo directly:
Lenovo Technical Support