LCIRT has partnered with hundreds of schools, colleges, and organizations of all types around the globe to provide relevant and practical professional development opportunities that foster better classroom or workplace experiences for neurodivergent individuals.
- We bring professional development to your institution, on the topics you want, when you want it, and deliver it in the way you want it delivered.
- We make sure we understand your needs and expectations before designing instruction that’s right for your group.
Our workshop formats are flexible, interactive, and hands-on. We build in time for reflection and ways to apply the concepts to the work you do with students.
What can LCIRT do for my organization?
- Develop a customized training program for faculty and staff
- Evaluate the success of current programs and support improvements
- Customize a curriculum especially for individual schools
- Provide specialized materials and strategies to promote literacy and math skills
- Guide development of new academic programs
- Corporate training on understanding neurodiversity in the workplace
Find details about current workshop offerings below. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, we also offer customized professional development. We can help revamp your curriculum, design new programs, or develop on-site, sustainable professional development. All our work is based on a core group of classroom-tested components that promote academic success for students who learn differently.