LCIRT has partnered with hundreds of schools and colleges, providing relevant and practical professional learning to thousands of educators around the globe.
- We bring professional learning to your school or college, on the topics you want, when you want it, and deliver it in the way you want it delivered.
- We make sure we understand your needs and expectations before designing instruction that's right for your group.
Our workshop formats are flexible, interactive, and hands-on. We build in time for reflection and ways to apply the concepts to the work you do with students.
In response to recent state and federal legislation mandating renewed focus on dyslexia, LCIRT has expanded its professional learning services around dyslexia, including dyslexia screening, interventions, and teacher training. Learn more about the onsite workshops and online webinars we offer on the topic of dyslexia.
What can LCIRT do for my organization?
- Evaluate the success of current programs and support improvements
- Customize a curriculum especially for individual schools
- Support implementation of Common Core State Standards
- Develop a customized training program for faculty and staff
- Provide specialized materials and strategies to promote literacy and math skills
- Guide development of new academic programs
LCIRT has partnered with hundreds of schools, colleges, and universities, including:
- Academy of the Holy Cross, MD
- AHEAD in Virginia, VA
- Besant Hill School, CA
- Brock University, Ontario
- City Colleges of Chicago, IL
- Colby College, ME
- College of Menominee Nation, WI
- Dublin School, NH
- Flint Hill School, VA
- George Washington University, DC
- Greenwood School, VT
- LDA of York Region, Ontario
- Lone Star College System, TX
- Maine Maritime Academy, ME
- Park Academy, OR
- Punahou School, HI
- Siena College, NY
- St. Mary's College High School, CA
- Sturgis Charter School, MA
Find details about current workshop offerings below. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, we also offer customized consulting. We can help revamp your curriculum, design new programs, or develop on-site, sustainable professional learning. All our work is based on a core group of classroom-tested components that promote academic success for students who learn differently.
Landmark College Institute for Research and Training