Fundraising Dinner to Be Held in April
"When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure."
--Peter Marshall, Chaplain of the U.S. Senate (1947-49)
The Board of Trustees and President Peter Eden of Landmark College invite you to join them in New York City for an unforgettable dinner to celebrate the promise of our students--Landmark's hidden gems.
Help us create Landmark's new Science, Technology and Innovation Center and build success for students who learn differently.
- The occasion: An intimate dinner among friends celebrating the brilliance of Landmark's students and the power of innovative education
- Special guest: Whoopi Goldberg
- The setting: ROBERT, Museum of Arts and Design, 2 Columbus Circle, New York City
- The date: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
- The time: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
RSVP by April 15, 2014
- Cost: $500.00 per Ticket. Register online (Under donation type, select Event)
- Event chair: Nan Strauch
- Event co-chairs: Helen Lobrano & Robert Lewis
Special thanks to auctioneer Simon Teakle of Simon Teakle Fine Jewelry & Objects
For additional details or event sponsorship information, please call the Office of Institutional Advancement at 802.387.6734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.