Registration is now open for "Applying Universal Design in eLearning Environments," which begins April 21st.
Join us June 24-27 to explore this year's theme, "Cerebrodiversity: Teaching and Learning from Strengths."
Landmark College Institute for Research & Training (LCIRT)
What is the Landmark College Institute for Research and Training?
The Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) is Landmark College’s office of research, training and dissemination.
Established in 2001, LCIRT is founded on more than two decades of educational experience serving students with learning disabilities (LD), ADHD, and ASD. We translate our experience into practical, relevant professional development for educators and other professionals.
LCIRT offers training on a broad range of 21st century education challenges such as
- Serving Diverse Student Profiles (LD, ADHD, ASD and more)
- Motivating and Engaging Students
- Managing Executive Function Difficulties
- Integrating Assistive and Instructional Technology
- Incorporating Universal Design to Improve Access and Success
What else does LCIRT do?
LCIRT researches and develops best practices for the education of struggling students, bringing our experience and insights to the wider educational community.
LCIRT offers a variety of formats and opportunities for engaging with professionals.
- Onsite professional development
- Online professional development
- Landmark College Summer Institute
- Landmark College Learning Institutes
Explore LCIRT’s grant and research activity and additional LD Resources.
Sign-up to our e-contact list to receive e-mail updates regarding LCIRT research, new best practices and training opportunities.
For additional information
Landmark College Institute
for Research and Training
PO Box 820
1 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346