We love hearing from our Alumni and want to hear your success stories since graduating from Landmark. Email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Date: Join us to celebrate the accomplishments of our December, 2013 graduates.
Now with more degree options than ever, learn how Landmark College can be a key part of your college degree plans and your success! Register today.
Plan to join us June 24-27 to explore this year's theme, "Learning from Our Strengths: Cerebro-Diversity in Education."
The Landmark College alumni community is more than 6,000 strong!
The Office of Alumni Relations at Landmark College is, in many ways, an ongoing class reunion. As alumni, you know that the bond students form with each other and with Landmark faculty and staff is special. It is a bond that respects differences and celebrates achievements. Our alumni recognize how Landmark College helped them on their journey to unlock their potential.
The Office of Alumni Relations is the link between Landmark College Alumni and the College. We offer:
- A common ground for developing professional networks
- A channel for rekindling former friendships and beginning new ones
- A conduit for sharing new technologies and advances in the fields of learning disabilities, ADHD and ASD
- A source of lifelong learning offered by Landmark College, through campus activities, lectures and distance learning
- An avenue for giving back to your alma mater
Thank you to everyone who made the 2012-13 Alumni Challenge a success! Because of you Landmark College earned $20,000 toward the Annual Fund with two exciting matching programs! Find out who accepted the Challenge.
We welcome your suggestions about ways our office can assist you.
Tricia Stanley, Associate Director Alumni Relations
PO Box 820
1 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346