We love hearing from our alumni and want to hear what you've been up to since leaving Landmark. Has your address changed? Are you getting married? Earning a new degree? We want to hear it all!
The Landmark College alumni community is more than 6,000 strong!
The Office of Alumni Relations is the link between Landmark College Alumni and the College. We offer:
- A common ground for developing professional networks
- A channel for rekindling former friendships and beginning new ones
- A conduit for sharing new technologies and advances in the fields of learning disabilities, ADHD, and ASD
- A source of lifelong learning offered by Landmark College, through campus activities, lectures, and distance learning
- An avenue for giving back to your alma mater
We're always looking for alumni to get involved in various ways, either on or off campus. Let us know how you'd like to help!
New: We hope to see you at Alumni Homecoming on Saturday, September 26, 2015!