Check out all of our degrees and programs, including 3 new degree options. Find out why so many students are choosing Landmark.
Unique in the field of overseas academic study—experiential education at its best!
All programs are run by Landmark College faculty and staff, and cater to the needs of our diverse learners.
Broaden your experience--both academically and personally--and earn 3 or 4 credits for each 3-week program.
Apply Now - Priority Application Deadline for Summer Study Abroad is March 6, 2015.
January-Term 2015 offering
- Costa Rica: Travel Writing
Summer 2015 offerings
- +/- May 21-June 13 Australia: Intercultural Communication (2000- and 3000-levels)
- +/- June 13-July 4 Japan: Art and Culture Intersections (1000 and 2000-level)
- +/- July 4-July 25 Ireland: The Irish Experience (2000- & 3000-levels)
- +/- July 25-August 15 Netherlands: Methods of Cultural Field Study (2000- & 3000-levels)
Past Study Abroad locations include Caribbean Islands, Chile, Costa Rica, The UK, France, Ghana, Greece, India, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Spain, Turkey. Click on the link to be an armchair traveler through our program blogs.
Director of International Education
Administration Building, Rm 218