Please register to attend
Landmark College Institute for Research & Training (LCIRT)
What is LCIRT?
The Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) fulfills the mission of Landmark College by engaging in innovative research and disseminating emerging knowledge, perspectives, and practices. LCIRT's mission is to pioneer LD research, discover innovative strategies and practices, and improve teaching and learning outcomes for students and educators.
Fully integrated within the College, LCIRT is instrumental in promoting and leveraging the knowledge and expertise of Landmark College's faculty and staff.
“Landmark is on the cutting edge of movements and practices that are shaping LD education today,” says Dr. Manju Banerjee, vice president for educational research and innovation and director of LCIRT. “Our efforts identify, validate, and disseminate these practices to students, educators, and professionals serving those with diverse learning needs – both in and out of the classroom.”
LCIRT drives advances for the College in various ways:
- Discovery and applied research
- Professional development and training for individuals and for schools and colleges
- Two annual events, Summer Institute and LD Innovation Symposium, that bring together LD professionals from around North America
- Strategic partnerships that expand the College's footprint on a global scale
LCIRT's research activities enrich the undergraduate experience at Landmark College through:
- Research partnerships with faculty
- Apps development opportunities
Check out our monthly newsletter for LD educators and professionals, or sign up for our email list to receive the newsletter as well as occasional updates on LCIRT events and professional development opportunities.
For additional information about LCIRT:
Landmark College Institute
for Research and Training
19 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346