Call the Admissions Hotline today 1.802.387.6718.
Now More Degree Options!
More Degree Programs More choices with new degree programs! Two more Associate Degree Programs include: an Associate Degree in Life Sciences and an Associate Degree in Computer Science/Gaming. And a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) option is now available for students eager to complete their undergraduate degree at Landmark College.
- Landmark College Ushers in 60 New Graduates
- Fall ‘13 Registration Just Got Easier With Priority Registration
- Landmark College Alumna Among Recent Graduates Recognized For Service To Others
- In Remembrance of Professor Emeritus Dr. Robert Sargent Fay: A Friend, A Colleague, and A Mentor
- Landmark College Conference Delivers New Ideas for Students Who Learn Differently
- The Next Generation of Leaders Celebrated at Landmark College
- Exciting Finish Extends Win Streak to Nine for Landmark College Men’s Baseball Team
- How will a Liberal Arts Degree help me to find a career?
- What types of students go to Landmark College?
- How is Landmark College different from other colleges?
Linda Hecker, Lead Educational Specialist, presents Study Skills and Writing Strategies Workshops at Brain Symposium in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Tee it up for education at the 2013 Landmark Golf Classic. All proceeds benefit the Landmark College Scholarship Fund.
Now with more degree options than ever, learn how Landmark College can be a key part of your college degree plans and your success! Register today.
Join Linda Hecker, Lead Educational Specialist, as she explores ways to embrace learning differences and strategies that improve executive function skills, during her visit to Punahou School in Hawaii.
Explore the power of applying research-based Executive Function strategies in the classroom and beyond June 24 - 28.
Four days of workshops focused on Teaching Reading and Writing with the Common Core in Mind, Managing Executive Function Challenges, and Learning Disabilities.