Call the Admissions Hotline today 1.802.387.6718.
Now More Degree Options!
More Degree Programs More choices with new degree programs! Two more Associate Degree Programs include: an Associate Degree in Life Sciences and an Associate Degree in Computer Science/Gaming. And a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) option is now available for students eager to complete their undergraduate degree at Landmark College.
- Autism & ADHD Expert to Present at Landmark College Summer Institute on Executive Function
- Landmark College Advisors Deliver Inspiration At International Conference On Student Success
- Landmark Dual Enrollment Program Opens Doors of College to High School Students
- Teens Get a Jump on College in Summer High School Program at Landmark College
- 29 Reasons We Are Absolutely Thankful To All Who Support Landmark College
- Even In The Homestretch Landmark College Alumni Challenge Maintains Momentum
- A Year of Triumph, Fitness and Teamwork for Landmark College Athletes
- How will a Liberal Arts Degree help me to find a career?
- What types of students go to Landmark College?
- How is Landmark College different from other colleges?
Join Landmark College experts Dr. Manju Banerjee and Dr. Brent Betit for this webinar as they explore factors to improve success for students with learning disabilities.
Join Linda Hecker, Lead Educational Specialist, as she explores ways to embrace learning differences and strategies that improve executive function skills, during her visit to Punahou School in Hawaii.
Explore the power of applying research-based Executive Function strategies in the classroom and beyond June 24 - 28.
Join Dr. Lorraine Wolf, noted Autism Spectrum Disorder researcher, for this free keynote presentation at 7:30 p.m. in the O'Brien Auditorium at Landmark College.
Visiting College Students joining us for the Summer Session will learn what to expect during their studies at New Student Orientation 10 a.m. in the Click Family Sports Center.
The next three weeks of High School Program activities and academics start here. Registration begins at 9 a.m. in the Click Family Sports Center.
Orientation for Transition students starts off with New Student Registration in the Student Center Cafe Court at 10 a.m.
Join us to learn how earning a Certificate in Universal Design and Assistive Technology will enhance your effectiveness in fostering student success.