How the Library Can Assist Faculty & Staff
Students aren't the only Landmark College community members who can benefit from library research instruction and assistance. A key component of the Library's mission is not only to provide direct services and instruction to students, but also to support our colleagues' professional development and scholarship.
- Librarians enjoy assisting our colleagues with their literature searches, copyright questions, and information resource needs.
- We provide support for faculty and staff professional development and scholarship with our online and physical collections as well as with guidance in using those collections optimally.
- We assist committees and administrators in informing new initiatives with literarature reviews of best practices in higher education and in the disciplines.
Many ways to ask for assistance
- Live chat, email (email@example.com), phone (802-387-1648) and of course, stopping by the Library front desk.
- Don't worry about choosing the right Library staff member to ask—any of us are happy to connect you to that person.
- But if you're still curious, here's who we are and (some of) what we do.