Experience firsthand what Landmark College is doing for our students, what it can do for your college plans, and your success! Register Today
Check out all of our degrees and programs including 3 new degree options! Find out why so many students are choosing Landmark.
For nearly three decades, Landmark College has been the leader in creating successful learning strategies for students with learning disabilities (such as dyslexia), ADHD, and ASD.
When Landmark College opened in 1985, we were the first institution of higher education to pioneer college-level studies for students with dyslexia. Today, we are known throughout the world for our innovative educational model, where students become confident, self-empowered, and independent learners.
Instead of constantly struggling not to fail, Landmark students discover the power of successful learning. Our highly personalized approach integrates cutting-edge learning strategies, skills, and assistive technology into every aspect of a student’s daily experience.
At Landmark, students discover the learning style that works best for them. They develop the skills needed to succeed in their academic pursuits. Our singular focus creates a welcoming and supportive college community where faculty and students alike understand the challenges of learning differently.
Landmark College acknowledges but does not accept the societal practice of labeling and stigmatizing students who learn differently. Every aspect of the campus environment is designed to promote individual development and peer interactions that challenge the fundamental assumptions inherent in these labels and that build on the strengths and talents that accompany different ways of learning. Landmark College transforms lives.
What students say about Landmark:
- “I learned how to learn at Landmark.”
- “Landmark changed my life in so many ways ... I’m forever indebted to the College.”
- “People understood and suddenly I felt so much more confident, so much more accepted, so much happier.”
- “Landmark basically rebuilt me academically and gave me the foundation for success.”
- “The difference is that they know how to teach you."
What parents say about Landmark:
- “(The students) develop an inner maturity and an inner strength that they come away with.”
- “The process Landmark employs has proved to be very, very effective.”
- “... has developed personal confidence, social skills, and academic ability and takes pride in it!”
- “... experience at Landmark has given him a future that he didn’t have a few years ago.”
Learn more about the Landmark Difference.