Uncut Diamonds Fundraising Dinner
These incredible works of student art will be on auction at the Uncut Diamonds gala in New York City on April 29. In honor of the evening's theme, we will also be auctioning off a 3.77-carat uncut diamond in an 18-karat gold setting. If you would like to bid on any of these items but will not be attending the event, please email your maximum bid in advance to Cheslea Gwyther, Vice President of Institutional Advancement, at ChelseaGwyther@landmark.edu.
Uncut diamond pendant, 3.77 carats, 18k gold setting, with chain.
- Uncut Diamond
- "Blobs of Reflection" by Jaime Richard Desper
- "A Geometric Relationship" by Emmeline Kipp
- Untitled by Abigail Straus
- "Green Mask" by Tyler Stratton
- "Plate with Rat" by Kathleen McCusker
- "Angel with Removable Wings" by Samantha Bouvier
- "Hen Teapot and Chick Creamer" by Samantha Bouvier
- "Porcelain Leaf Figure Sculpture" by Jessica Brockway
- "Green Vase" by Geoff Stevens
- "Carved Maple Piece" by David Gardner
- "Carved Ducks" by Mac Migel
Brilliance Through Innovative Education
"When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure."
--Peter Marshall, Chaplain of the U.S. Senate (1947-49)
The Board of Trustees and President Peter Eden of Landmark College invite you to join them in New York City for an unforgettable dinner to celebrate the promise of our students--Landmark's hidden gems.
Help us create Landmark's new Science, Technology and Innovation Center and build success for students who learn differently.
- The occasion: An intimate dinner among friends celebrating the brilliance of Landmark's students and the power of innovative education
- Special guest: Whoopi Goldberg
- The setting: ROBERT, Museum of Arts and Design, 2 Columbus Circle, New York City
- The date: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
- The time: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
RSVP by April 15, 2014
- Cost: $500.00 per Ticket. Register online (Under donation type, select Event)
- Event chair: Nan Strauch
- Event co-chairs: Helen Lobrano & Robert Lewis
Special thanks to auctioneer Simon Teakle of Simon Teakle Fine Jewelry & Objects
For additional details or event sponsorship information, please call the Office of Institutional Advancement at 802.387.6734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.