Pioneering Pathways, Changing Lives:
The Campaign for Landmark College
The "Pioneering Pathways, Changing Lives" campaign is much more than a bricks and mortar project. It creates new opportunities for students who learn differently to make an impact in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) fields where we face a national crisis for skilled graduates.
The Science, Technology & Innovation Center, the campus’s first-ever new academic building, will be a physical and intellectual hub for education and research activities at Landmark College.
- Landmark receives $2 Million Challenge Grant for new STI Center
- Explore plans for the new Science, Technology & Innovation Center
- Gain perspective on the STI Center in the President's Message
- Read inspiring stories about students ready to make a difference in STEM fields
- Other Landmark College News
Vice President of Institutional Advancement