Check out all of our degrees and programs, including 3 new degree options. Find out why so many students are choosing Landmark.
This page is intended to guide parents through the Landmark College experience with assistance from our Friends of the College Advisory Council (FOCAC). FOCAC is comprised primarily of parents of current or past Landmark College students. Members provide counsel and serve as a structured communication channel for the College through our president, Dr. Peter Eden.
Parents are an essential part of the equation at Landmark College. The College places a high value on communicating with parents. If you don't find the resources you're looking for on this page, please drop us a line using the form below, and a member of the Landmark College parent advisory network will be in touch shortly.
Admissions information for prospective parents
Quick links for current parents:
- Frequently Asked Questions about student life, academics, finances, and transportation
- Academic calendar
- Campus Offices & Directory containing emails and phone numbers for offices around campus
- Parent resources from our Counseling and Health Services offices
- QuikPAY online payment system
- Safety & Security -- Emergency Contact: 802-387-6899 or email@example.com