Experience firsthand what Landmark College is doing for our students, what it can do for your college plans, and your success! Register Today
Check out all of our degrees and programs including 3 new degree options! Find out why so many students are choosing Landmark.
Educators and other professionals are invited to find out why Landmark College strategies have been helping students with learning disabilities (such as dyslexia), ADHD and ASD succeed for nearly three decades.
6:42 PM Please join us for good food and great conversation - as Landmark College heads to Texas! Please register to attend
Join us June 24-27 to explore this year's theme, "Cerebrodiversity: Teaching and Learning from Strengths."
This QuickFind Guide is designed especially for parents. It contains handy bookmarks to pages you'll want to visit on our website.
- Academic Support - Helping students discover their path as confident, empowered and independent learners.
- Accepted Students - Helpful info about Campus Life while making plans to attend Landmark.
- Bridge Semester - Short-term intensive semester designed for students interested to improve overall academic success.
- Calendar - Academics - Convenient snap shot of academic and residence life schedules.
- Calendar - Activities - Here's a quick way to find all the activities happening around campus.
- Campus Offices & Directory - Handy reference containing email, phone and fax info for offices around campus.
- Graduation - Join us as we celebrate the accomplishments of more our graduating students at the December 14, 2013 Commencement.
- Spring Family Weekend 2014 - Plan to spend time with your student, February 28 & 29, 2014. Enjoy a variety of activities together and Vermont, at one of the most popular times of the year! Watch for details!
- Health Services - Feeling under the weather or have questions? Call 802.387.1636
- Summer Programs - Get all the details about on campus and study abroad options for current and visiting college students.
- Library - Find a full range of academic materials, including unparalleled resources on learning disabilities and differences.
- New Student Orientation - All the info for students and families attending January Term and Spring Semester.
- Parent Services - From FAQs to Parent to Parent advice, explore this comprehensive resource just for parents.
- QuikPAY - Online payment system that allows students, authorized payers, and guest payers to securely make deposit and tuition payments as well as add value to the student’s ID card using e-checks, debit or credit cards online.
- Safety & Security - Emergency Contact: Duty Officer: on-campus: ext. 6899, off-campus: 802.387.6899, email: email@example.com, Security Office: Davis 001
- Shuttle Service - Ride the Shark Shuttle to great shopping, restaurants, entertainment or local recreation.
- The Independent - Landmark College Student Newspaper, produced by Journalism in the Digital Age.
- Study Abroad Programs - Experiential education at its best!
- WLMC Radio - Landmark College Radio, a non-commercial radio station operates 24/7 and also playing via the TuneIn app.
- Click on the icons below to connect with us via our social platforms.