LD, ADHD & ASD Books & DVDs
The books and DVDs listed below are just a few of the resources we have on LD, ADHD, ASD and related subjects.
Books — & Author Websites
(first floor, in the LD, ADHD & ASD Research Collection)
- Learning disabilities: From identification to intervention — Jack M. Fletcher — LC4704.L386 2007
- Proust and the squid: The story and science of the reading brain — Maryanne Wolf — 418.4019 W854P [2nd floor]
- Overcoming dyslexia: A new and complete science-based program for reading problems at any level — Sally E. Shaywitz — LB1050.5.S42 2003
- A new understaning of ADHD in children and adults: Executive function impairments — Thomas E. Brown — RJ506.H9 B7652 2013
- Executive functions: What they are, how they work, and why they evolved — Russell A. Barkley — RC386.6.N48 B376 2012
- ADHD comorbidities: A handbook for ADHD complications in children and adults — Thomas E. Brown — RJ506.H9 A3367 2009
- Executive function in education: From theory to practice — Lynne Meltzer — LB1057.E94 2007
- Nonverbal learning disabilities: A clinical perspective — Joseph Palombo — RJ506 .L4 P354 2006
- Autism and Asperger Syndrome — Simon Baron-Cohen — RC553.A88 B368 2008
- The science and fiction of autism — Laura E. Schreibman — RC553.A88 S374 2005
- Students with Asperger Syndrome: A guide for college personnel — Lorraine E. Wolf, Jane Thierfeld Brown, & G. Ruth Kukiela Bork — RC553.A88 W65 2009
(first floor, last bookcase of the LD, ADHD & ASD Research Collection)
- How difficult can this be? Understanding learning disabilities: Frustration, anxiety, tension, the F.A.T. city workshop (DVD) — LC4704 .H6 2004 — More information about this film.
- Inside dyslexia (DVD) — LB1050.5 .I57 2007 — More information about this film.
- ADHD & LD: Powerful teaching strategies and accommodations (DVD) — RJ506.H9 A34 2008 — More information about this film.
- Misunderstood minds: Searching for success in school (DVD) — LC4704.M47 2004 — More information about this film from PBS.
Looking for more?