Course Guides are research guides to resources in the Library and on the Web.
We customize them by course subject and often to a specific assignment.
If you are a professor and you would like us to design a Course Guide for your class or student assignment, please ask us!
- Portfolio Prep Seminar - Rowlett (AT1500)
- Introduction to Communication - Matte (CO1011)
- Introduction to Interpersonal Communication - Crocker (CO1021)
- Introduction to Public Speaking - Matte (CO1071)
- Conformity & Rebellion - Baronian (EN1021)
- Fantastic Tales - Austin (EN1021)
- Land Use, Ethics, and the Environment - Olmsted (EN1021)
- Lyrics As Poetry - Lewis (EN1021)
- Road Trips & Pilgrimages - Toomey (EN1021)
- The Pursuit of Happiness - Toomey (EN1021)
- Perspectives in Learning - Matte (FY1011)
- Twentieth Century World History - Cohen (HU0911)
- American Experience II: Magazine Project - Cohen (HU1212)
- World Religions - Miller (HU1435)
Language Intensive Curriculum
- Introduction to Forensic Science - Littlefield (NS2232)
- Child Development - McCloskey (SS2021)
- Introduction to Political Science - Cabral (SS1411)
- Introduction to Psychology - Gobbo (SS1011)
- Fundamentals of Psychology - Kerr (SS0951)
- Introduction to International Relations - Cabral (SS2411)
- Introduction to Psychology/Disorders Assignment - McCloskey (SS1011)
- Introduction to Sociology/Subcultures Assignment - Cabral (SS1211)
- Mythbusting Assignment - Kerr (SS1011)
- Mythbusting Assignment - McCloskey (SS1011)
These guides can give you a good solo start on your research, but you're still welcome to chat with us (or email, call 387.6764, or stop by) for help.