Class & Subject Guides
These guides feature recommended resources in the Library and on the Web.
We customize class guides by course subject and often to a specific assignment.
If you are a professor and you would like us to design a Class Guide for your class or student assignment, please ask us!
- Portfolio Prep Seminar - Rowlett (AT1500)
- Introduction to Communication - Matte (CO1011)
- Introduction to Interpersonal Communication - Crocker (CO1021)
- Conformity & Rebellion - Baronian (EN1021)
- Fantastic Tales - Austin (EN1021)
- The Pursuit of Happiness - Toomey (EN1021)
- Questions of Gender - Glennon (EN1021)
- Visionary Literature - Rose (EN1021)
- Perspectives in Learning - Matte (FY1011)
- American Experience II: Magazine Project - Cohen (HU1212)
- Twentieth Century World History - Cohen (HU0911)
- World Religions - Miller (HU1435)
- Images - Subject Guide
- a list of digital image collections
- image search tips
- a clarification of copyright issues surrounding the ethical use of images
- a list of editing programs used by Landmark College faculty, staff, and students
- Information Literacy to Go - Subject Guide
Language Intensive Curriculum
- Introduction to Forensic Science - Littlefield (NS2232)
- Fundamentals of Psychology - Kerr (SS0951)
- International Development - Cabral (SS3411)
- Introduction to International Relations - Cabral (SS2411)
- Introduction to Political Science - Cabral (SS1411)
- Introduction to Psychology - Gobbo (SS1011)
- Mythbusting Assignment - Gobbo & Kerr (SS1011)
- Social Science Research - Gobbo (SS3011)
These guides can give you a good solo start on your research, but you're still welcome to chat with us (or email, call 802-387-6764, or stop by) for help.