Citation Style Manuals in the Library
General Citation Guides
- Cite right: A quick guide to citation styles - MLA, APA, Chicago, the sciences, professions, and more
- Electronic styles: A handbook for citing electronic information
- A pocket guide to writing in history
Rampolla, Mary Lynn
- A pocket style manual
- A writer's reference
APA Citation Style
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association
American Psychological Association
CBE Citation Style
- Scientific style and format: The CBE manual for authors, editors, and publishers
CBE Style Manual Committee
808.0666 SCI 1994
Chicago Citation Style
- The Chicago manual of style, 16th Ed.
University of Chicago Press
808.027 C5325 2010
- A manual for writers of research papers, theses, and dissertations: Chicago style for students and researchers
Turabian, Kate L.
MLA Citation Style
- MLA handbook for writers of research papers, 7th ed.
808.027 M685 2009
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (802-387-1648), or visit the Library with any questions.