Check out all of our degrees and programs, including new degree options. Find out why so many students are choosing Landmark.
Need to cite your sources for a research paper? Good thing you have options.
- For pre-made book and DVD citations, search WorldCat by:
- ISBN (without hyphens) or
- title (using quotes; e.g., "Animal Farm").
- When you locate the proper edition of your book or DVD, click the Cite/Export link near the top right of the page.
- Note: if your book is a Reference book, you must modify this citation by adding the title of the essay used and, if available, the author of the essay. See our Getting Started citation guides for proper formatting in APA, MLA, or Chicago style.
- Many students like to use citation-formatting websites with their fill-in-the-blank fields.
- Others prefer to follow the examples in the citation guides we've made.