What does LCIRT offer?
We offer a range of services, from introductory overviews to intensive workshops and courses, some available for graduate credit. Popular topics include:
- Introduction to Learning Differences: LD, ADHD, ASD
- Universal Design for Effective Instruction
- Teaching Supportive Study Skills
- Teaching Math to Students with Learning Difficulties
- Assistive Technology for Student Success
- Understanding Documentation and Accommodations in Postsecondary Settings
How can I participate in LCIRT offerings?
- Visit our campus in beautiful southern Vermont to attend the renowned Landmark College Summer Institute.
- Take part in a Landmark College Learning Institute in a city near you
- Engage an LCIRT expert to deliver customized workshops for you and your colleagues at your site
- Take one of our online courses or webinar (Coming soon!) from the convenience of your home or office
For additional information
Landmark College Institute
for Research and Training
PO Box 820
1 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346