Learn new strategies and collaborate on cutting-edge methods that improve success for students who learn differently. Keynote by Thomas G. West.
What does LCIRT offer?
We offer a range of services, from introductory overviews to intensive workshops and courses, some available for graduate credit. Popular topics include:
- Introduction to Learning Differences: LD, ADHD, ASD
- Universal Design for Effective Instruction
- Teaching Supportive Study Skills
- Teaching Math to Students with Learning Difficulties
- Assistive Technology for Student Success
- Understanding Documentation and Accommodations in Postsecondary Settings
How can I participate in LCIRT offerings?
- Visit our campus in beautiful southern Vermont to attend the renowned Landmark College Summer Institute.
- Take part in a Landmark College Learning Institute in a city near you.
- Engage an LCIRT expert to deliver customized workshops for you and your colleagues at your site.
- Take one of our online courses or webinars from the convenience of your home or office.
For additional information
Landmark College Institute
for Research and Training
PO Box 820
1 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346