Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) knows the power of online learning for busy professionals who work with students who learn differently. That’s why we offer a suite of hybrid courses that are taught using a combination of online instruction and real-time face-to-face learning via social platforms such as Skype. Two courses include a low-residency component. All of the courses embody the best in effective practice and Universal Design.
You can earn a Certificate in Universal Design: Technology Integration by successfully completing all five courses or you can take selected courses for professional development.
- Universal Design: Principles and Practice
- Cerebro-Diversity: Serving Students who Learn Differently
- Assistive Technology Practices at Landmark College (includes a week-end residency)
- Applying Universal Design in eLearning Environments
- Capstone Project: Applying UD and AT in Varying Educational Contexts (Includes a 5-day on-campus residency)
Certificate in Universal Design: Technology Integration starting September 2013.
Webinars on topics including:
- Understanding Complexities in Disability Documentation Review and Accommodations - October 18, 2013
- Educational Perspectives on DSM 5 - November 15, 2013
- Digital Note-taking Solutions - Presented on August 27, 2013
For additional information
Landmark College Institute
for Research and Training
PO Box 820
1 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346