Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) knows the power of online learning for busy professionals who work with students who learn differently. That’s why we offer a suite of online courses that embody the best in effective practice and Universal Design.
You can take these courses singly or as part of our new Certificate in Universal Design and Assistive Technology. Some courses are hybrid, with a low residency requirement while others are completely online.
- Introduction to Supporting Students who Learn Differently (hybrid)
- Contemporary Assistive and Learning Technologies (hybrid)
- Universal Design: Guiding Principles, Research and Practice (online)
- Applying Universal Design to Online and Blended Instruction (online)
- Capstone (available only to students enrolled in the Certificate Program) Applying Universal Design and Assistive Technology in Varying Educational Settings (hybrid)
Webinars on topics including:
- Common Core State Standards: Impact on Student with Learning Disabilities - Coming Soon!
- Educational Perspectives on DSM 5: Check back for schedule.
Interested in other professional development opportunities? Check out the Landmark College Summer Institute June 24 -28 and the Certificate in Universal Design and Assistive Technology starting September 2013.
For additional information
Landmark College Institute
for Research and Training
PO Box 820
1 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346