What is a Learning Institute?
Landmark College Learning Institutes provide collaborative in-depth professional development in the company of other professionals from all over the country and the world. These multi-topic mini-conferences feature a blend of keynote presentations, single topic sessions, and multi-day topic strands.
Learning Institutes are annual events held at a partner institution to serve a community of educators in the region, including the host institution. LCIRT experts present workshops on a variety of topics focused on helping struggling students succeed in secondary and postsecondary settings. Sessions include latest research and trends in learning disabilities, ADHD, and ASD featuring practical, classroom-proven approaches and best practices.
Where are the next Learning Institutes?
- Capacity Building Institute, April 8 - 9, 2013 at Landmark College, Putney, VT
- Brock University, May 9 - 10, 2013, Niagara Region, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- Landmark College Summer Institute, June 24 - 28, 2013, Putney, VT
- Flint Hill School’s Strong Starts, August 13 - 16, 2013, Oakton, VA
Save the Date for future Learning Institutes!
- Houston, TX (Lone Star College System) - November 21 - 22, 2013
Don’t see a Learning Institute near you?
For additional information:
Landmark College Institute
for Research and Training