Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) offers customized consulting based on over two decades of designing and delivering programs for students who learn differently. LCIRT can help revamp your curriculum, design new programs, or develop on-site, sustainable professional learning .
How does LCIRT consulting work?
LCIRT helps organizations implement elements of Landmark College’s nationally recognized comprehensive educational approach through:
- Needs assessment
- Ongoing collaboration
All our work is based on a core group of classroom-tested components that promote academic success for students who learn differently.
What can LCIRT do for my organization?
- Evaluate the success of current programs and support improvements
- Customize a curriculum especially for individual schools
- Support implementation of Common Core State Standards
- Develop a customized training program for faculty and staff
- Provide specialized materials and strategies to promote literacy and math skills
- Guide development of new academic programs
Who does LCIRT work with?
LCIRT has provided customized consulting to a wide variety of schools, colleges, and organizations across the nation and internationally. Contact us for more information regarding your consulting needs.
Find out more about the LCIRT staff and their areas of expertise.
For additional information
Landmark College Institute
for Research and Training