Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) offers customized consulting based on over two decades of designing and delivering programs for students who learn differently. LCIRT can help revamp your curriculum, design new programs, or develop on-site, sustainable professional development.
How does LCIRT consulting work?
LCIRT helps organizations implement elements of Landmark College’s nationally recognized comprehensive educational approach through:
- Needs assessment
- Ongoing collaboration
All our work is based on a core group of classroom-tested components that promote academic success for students who learn differently.
What can LCIRT do for my organization?
- Evaluate the success of current programs and support improvements
- Customize a curriculum especially for individual schools
- Support implementation of Common Core State Standards
- Develop a customized training program for faculty and staff
- Provide specialized materials and strategies to promote literacy and math skills
- Guide development of new academic programs
LCIRT has provided customized consulting to organizations as diverse as:
- Chicago Public Schools
- Frontier Regional High School (MA)
- Keene Middle School (NH)
- New Jersey State College System
- Washington State Board of Technical and Community Colleges
For additional information
Landmark College Institute
for Research and Training
PO Box 820
1 River Road South
Putney, VT 05346