2013 Landmark College Summer Institute
At the 2013 Landmark College Summer Institute on Executive Function we welcomed keynote speaker Dr. Lorraine Wolf, noted Autism Spectrum Disorder researcher.
We were inspired by presentations, small group discussions, and working sessions on:
- Academic Coaching and Executive Function Skills
- Reading, writing, and digital literacy
- Mobile Apps for college-level study skills
- Documentation Review and Accommodations
- ADHD and Gaming
- Secondary school teachers
- Learning specialists, special educators, post-secondary disability service providers
- Principals, superintendents, administrators
- Curriculum and staff developers
- Tutors and advisors
- College and university professors
2013 Dates, Times and Location
June 24 - 28, 2013
Registration opened at 8:30 a.m. for the first three days of the Institute.
Sessions ran from 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Summer Institute is hosted on the Landmark College campus in beautiful Putney, Vermont.
19 River Road South, Putney, VT 05346