Webinar: Understanding Complexities in Disability Documentation Review and Accommodations
Join us as experts Dr. Manju Banerjee and Dr. Loring Brinckerhoff explore disability documentation review through discussion and case studies. Register today.
It's been four years since the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA) was first implemented. Since then, case law and settlements have helped to guide the implementation of ADAAA in determining reasonable accommodations. However, confusion remains. During this webinar, Dr. Manju Banerjee, VP and Director of the Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) and Dr. Loring Brinckerhoff, Director of the Office of Disability Policy at Educational Testing Service (ETS) will present a dual perspective on the complexities of disability documentation guidelines and determination of accommodations: the perspective of a veteran service provider and the perspective of a high-stakes testing agency.
This webinar is designed to provide participants with:
- Greater insight into the documentation review process and accommodations, given current trends and legal mandates in the field
- Increased clarification on constructs and terminology used in disability documentation
- A framework for evaluating their current process of implementing documentation guidelines and documentation review
- Disability service providers
- Transition coordinators
- Guidance counselors
- Special education teachers
Presenters: Dr. Manju Banerjee, VP and Director of the Landmark College Institute for Research and Training (LCIRT) and Dr. Loring Brinckerhoff, Director of the Office of Disability Policy at Educational Testing Service (ETS)
When: Friday, October 18, 2013
Start Time: 2 p.m. EDT, 1 p.m. CDT, noon MDT, 11 a.m. PDT
Duration: One hour