Register now! 2014 Landmark College Summer Institute
Join us June 24-27 to explore this year's theme, "Cerebrodiversity: Teaching and Learning from Strengths."
For more than twenty years, the Summer Institute for Educators at Landmark College has been an annual opportunity for participants to reboot their learning and to refresh their enthusiasm for supporting students who learn differently.
This year's Summer Institute features:
- A one-day Pre-Institute Workshop on Tuesday, June 24 - Online Learning for All: Designing and Delivering Online Content for Students who Learn Differently.
- A keynote address by Thomas G. West on Tuesday evening, June 24 - Cerebrodiversity: Working from Strengths. This event is open to the public.
- Three concurrent morning strands on Wednesday - Friday.
- A wide variety of afternoon sessions.
- Ample opportunity for networking with other professionals in the field.
Register now for the 2014 Landmark College Summer Institute!